What does a bot mean?
A bot is a small interface with huge possibilities hidden inside. Opportunity to become the best player (you do not believe in fairy tales that the top players being legits?), The opportunity to put twinks for the extraction of missing resources or put whole packs for the farm of various resources and selling them for real money. Many people make great money as a student, simply putting a bot in, setting up and thats all. All that is needed is a little knowledge of the game, and knowledge of setting is one week's work. More smarter bots on the second day, using a maximum of functions.
A bot knows almost everything that a human can. It is even possible to prioritize, so that in the difficult situation the bot would first heal, and only then the buff or etc. And a bot, unlike a person, has one huge plus - it does not lose vigilance, does not get tired and farmed when YOU SLEEP. Agree, wake up and find a drop in the form of a gun - this is the beginning of a great day, for me, as an experienced boter, for sure!
Some interesting facts about bots:
- The bot is used by all the best players on the servers - it’s unrealistic to overtake the remaining way.
- The bot is used by those who do not want to play 20 hours a day, but wants to be in the tops on the server.
- The bot is used by top players — usually 3–4 live people can easily manage 9 bots, and they can feel good in PVP.
- Bot used on twink spoils to make money for equipment to main char.
- The bot is used on pvp servers in order for the bishs to run back and heal or to autobuff resist in the city.
- A very popular application is the change of the manor, because only a bot can press all the dialogues with an accuracy of a tenth of a second.
- You can list a thousand more examples, but I do not want to strain a bunch of text. Just life is such that people choose fun in the game, and the boring farm remains to the bot.
Short FAQ on the bot:
Its In Game or Out Of Game bot??
This is an IG bot (the bot is inject into the game client, you can turn it off at any time and take the game process into your own hands).
What servers does it work on?
At all, starting the Interlude and ending with Lineage 2: Salvation. Works on both free and official servers, including Lineage 2 classic russian, NA and Euro classic.
What can a bot? Is it possible to craft?
A bot can perform all the functions that are needed in the game, namely: assistant, debuffs, heal, buff, take groups, resurrect, control debuffs, fly to the city, regen CP / MP, sit, catch fish. Craft is also very conveniently implemented; in less than a minute, you can set the settings for craft on the conditions you need.
Is it possible to write scripts? (For example, to return after death)
Yes, the scripting engine in the delphi language is implemented for this, there is no limit to the ideal script, a lot of conditions, a lot of commands.
Can I watch the life of the enemy?
Need to! Very handy feature in the bot: you can see the real MP and HP of the opponent, both the mob and the person.
How do I set up a farm zone?
Everything is simple, there are several ways: you can simply put a radius around a point, you can mark points (battle boundaries), or you can draw a battle zone on a real map in 10 seconds. You can also mark the places where the bot will not run (bypass zone) - stones, pits, trees, etc.
Is there an alarm?
Yes, and works great. You can set, for example, that the sound signal will work when approaching other players, or if something is written to you or hit, or a disconnect. The conditions are whole mass, there are no flaws.